We hope that you’re looking forward to your upcoming trip to Eagle Nook Resort. To help with your trip preparations we’ve put together a list of items we suggest you bring along. Keep in mind that the weather on the West Coast can vary throughout the day, mornings can be cool and foggy while afternoons are often hot and sunny so clothing that is easily layered is recommended. The Resort will provide you with rain gear and rubber boots if necessary.
Some items that we suggest you bring along are:
- 2 pairs of jeans or casual pants
- 1 pair of shorts
- 1 fleece or hoodie
- 1 long sleeve T-shirt
- 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 4 – 5 pairs of socks, underwear
- lightweight jacket (rain gear and rubber boots are provided at the Resort)
- 1 pair of hiker type shoes (if you plan to use the hiking trails)
- 1 pair of casual shoes or runners
- swimsuit (for the hot tub, towels are provided here)
- personal medications and toiletries (soap, shampoo & hair dryers are provided at the lodge)
Guest rooms are supplied with towels, terry bathrobes and amenities such as shampoo and soap, with hair dryers available upon request.
**PLEASE NOTE** due to float plane weight restrictions, personal luggage weight should not exceed 20 lbs per person (approximately the size of an airline carry-on). Where possible, please use a duffel bag in place of a suitcase. This is to ensure you are able to bring the most fish home possible without exceeding float plane weight limits!