Can I bring my own boat to Eagle Nook Resort?
Yes! You can bring your own boat and stay with us-it’s a different kind of BYOB!
Eagle Nook Resort welcomes you stay with us and fish in your own boat. Many of our guests have some amazing boats all rigged and ready to go fishing on the west coast. We welcome you to come and stay with us and take advantage of fishing on Vancouver Island from our Resort. You do the fishing and let us do everything else.
Our fishing guides at Eagle Nook Resort will help you with fishing updates and tips on the best location to drop your gear. Eagle Nook is located in the calm enclosures of Vernon Bay on Vancouver Island, where all of our guests enjoy our private, safe, secure and easy access marina for their luxury fishing experience in BC. Our new dock facility is second to none and once you book you will be able to contact our guides before your trip. We will update you on what gear to have in your arsenal so when you hit the dock we can get you up to date on where to fish and how deep. Your success is our success, so come and join the Eagle Nook Fishing team!
What’s Included when you Bring Your Own Boat To Eagle Nook
- Resort ocean view accommodation
- All meals, including full breakfast, boat lunch, and a full dinner in our dining room. Enjoy coffee and all non-alcoholic beverages.
- Fillet and complete care of your catch. This includes professional vacuum packing and freezing of all your daily catch.
- Afternoon dock lunch
- Moorage, and if needed, power and water
Early check-in available
- As a guest at Eagle Nook, fuel is available for purchase right at our dock
- Full use and access to all of our luxury fishing resort amenities such as our hot tub, games room, pool room, WIFI, ocean-view decks, full service bar (drinks are on you!) and hiking trails.
Rates are $375 per person per night, Thursday to Sunday or Sunday to Thursday.
What To Bring
- Your rain gear, fishing gear and a cooler to take home all your catch. And of course your boat! This doesn’t get any easier than this!
Booking Conditions & Policies
Rates are quoted per person in Canadian Dollars, based on double occupancy and a minimum three-night stay. Children’s rates apply to children 12 or under when booked with two or more adults. All rates are subject to applicable taxes. Please note alcohol, applicable taxes and gratuities are extra.
Contact us for more information about fishing at Eagle Nook Resort with your own boat, today.
Book Your Stay
We want to ensure your package is perfectly suited to you. From getting to Eagle Nook Resort to getting you home, and all the details in between, we’ll work with you and help you plan. Your experience is guaranteed to be an unforgettable one.
Phone 1 (604) 357-3361 or use our contact form.